Saturday, February 28, 2009

Busy Bees & Buffalo Wings



Wellllllll today has been another crazy and busy day!!! Of course I was having too run aroud everywhere....but if I didnt, well it just wouldnt be normal!!! I got up on a SATURDAY at 7:15 too take Ashley too work...then came home got ready went too wally world...the came back home and then decided too go get donuts with maddie...then came back home and then the jewleres called and said my ring was ready to be picked up so I had too get out once again, and got my ring and got ashley!!! Dont think its over cause its not lol...then she had to get her meds at RACH then we decided too go too buffalo wild wings but had too wait on karl too get off work....and so we waited for lie 45 mins for him. Then went and ate YUM-O!!!! l0l and came home and slept for like 3 hours...l0l...now we are going bowling...what a fun filled day I had...

1 comment:

  1. We love Buffalo Wild Wings! It is one of our favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete