Friday, April 3, 2009

TuTu Cute!

So I am making Tutus! And I am so loving it! Me and my friend Toni are together on a site http://www.ribbonsncurls.com/ We both make bows and i make tutus..she makes bows more cause i like the tutus lol...and we have a myspace too!!! Its on my top friends!!! And today we added the Matching Dollys!! And you ask what this is...well its a doll that has a matching tutu and bow, too match your little girls! its adorable!!! The website is a work and process...but we have a myspace!!!! :) So if you need bows or tutus let me know and we can get them for ya!! I can make tutus in any color or comboination you would like!!!!! :)

My Spring Tutu

My Punk Princess Tutu
Our Matching Doll Bows!!! (and can make matching tutus for litte girl and doll)

Our Basic Bow Set


Solid Caitlyn Bows...More colors available!!





1 comment:

  1. What a small world! Toni made the tutu Kylee wore for her 6 month old pictures and the one she wore for Robert's homecoming. She's also made several custom bows for me! I have lots of pics tagged to her on myspace. I love Designs by Noni! You guys are so cheap!!

    ReplyDelete