Monday, March 23, 2009

Mommy I Can Paint My Own Toes!!

Today so far as been a wonderful day!! Starting off me and maddie slept in today! :) yay!!! and then we both weridly woke up at the same time and turned on the tv and watched some cartoons together!!! then i got up and jumped on the computer and she came and sat on the paper shredder, which she is not suppose too sit on but she does...lol..And i am sitting there on the computer and i smell finger nail polish..so i am like ummm...and i look at her and she has her foot propped up on the closet door and is painting her big toe!!!! i cant help but bust up laughing and scramble for my camera...l0l
Maddies Big Toe!! lol

Maddie Showing me her Masterpiece l0l

Goofy Little Girl
So after all that we got ready and went and ate lunch with Tony and Cadance!!! We had so much fun with them..as we always do!!! Maddie and Cadance played and me and tony well of course talked alot....l0l....
Maddie & Cadance Drink Outta their sippys


Maddie

CadanceAwww giving kisses

& giving hugs!!!







1 comment: