Sunday, March 22, 2009

Well this weekend was great and alottt of fun!! Tara, Shad & Ethan stayed at our house all weekend!!! Yesterday we all went and ate at Cracker Barrel and then went too the Kid Zone at Greer Park! that was my first too go and it was alot of fun...we took alot of cute photos!!! Then we came home..and the kids were sooo tired!! l0l!! So maddie posed pretty nicely when she passed out in her princess chair! l0l
Mommy & Madison having some fun! l0l
Mommy & Madison Again!!
Ethan & Madison

Daddy & Maddie
Madison Enjoying the Kid Zone
Maddie holding this cute little puppy that was there
she loved it!
My two loves!!!!

Ethan and Madison Again
Madison Passed Out!!!!l0l

And today well of course was my cleaning day! I went and got me a new mop that my mom went on and on about that shes loves..and its a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Mop!!! & OMGOSH, i loveeeee it!! and lets just say i spent like $39 dollars on cleaning stuff!!!! So now my house is Spotless Clean!!! :) :)...cause i sure did not want too go to AR for a week and then come home too a dirty housee....NO WAY!!!! So now i am relaxing and about too make dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment