Friday, March 20, 2009

Oceanside Retreat

So me and Karl had went too Darbys Furniture and were just going too look for Maddie a Chest Of Drawers...well i got to thinking why not just get her a twin size bed too...well we talked about it and we did!! it is soooo adorable and will grow with her for along time..I am so excited..
She just has got too the point where she is not liking her Crib toddler bed...so i am thinking she will loveee this!!!
We got her the tall chest of drawers...the twin size bed (but the pic shows a full) and we got her the side table!!!!




Also Tara and Mr Shad and Ethan Came over tonight and Shad fixed us a yummy steak dinner....it was soooo good!!! And me and tara just hung out and posted my sell stuff on Sillyardsales.com!!! Ethan and Maddie also had a blast together as always!!! And me and Maddie went and saw daddy today while he was at the hospital, he had too drive a Medic lady around for the past few weeks and well today she was in the back and the back door swung open and hit her in the head so Karl had too drive her too the ER and while he was waiting it was my chance too get some pics of him in his uniform and some of Maddie in her new outfit!!!!

Maddie & Ethan Playing & Eating Pringles!!!


Maddie Being Good So I Can Get A Good Pic Of Her New Outfit!!

Maddie & Daddy

1 comment: