Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Boutique Up And Running!!




So recently I have started up my shop on Myspace!! I am so excited of what it has become so far!! I lovee making bows and girly things!! I have such a wonderful client base here in Lawton and will forsure miss all my customers!! I have added so much stuff its awesome!! i have a pretty good stock of bows and just love it!! theres a lady i sell too that buys atleast one big bow every week to match her daughters gymbo!! She was so excited when i told her i had Ribbon Mixes to match over 30 lines!! She about died! lol..And another awesome customer i have, loves to order made to match bows to some of the cutesttt outfits!! I need them outfits myself lol!!!
I will soon probley start a blog for my boutique cause some of my friends dont have myspaces and would like to see my stuff!! I also have start an Esty but still getting to learn about it..and finally selling on Ebay..I am still learning to sell on there also cause i always bought off there..lol!!!






1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you and your awesome new buisness! And for me! lol!! I'm so excited to be able to buy custom bows! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete