Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pinning Ceremony Postponed! :(


So last night karl worked alll night 12-8 well when hes gone you can pretty much bet I am not going to get sleep...well i didnt and I was trying my hardest to stay asleep cause i knew i had to get up early to go to his ceremony...well about 6 oclock he texted me and told me that "Dont get up cause the Colonel says he wasnts to promote me and he wont be able to till next friday! :(...i was pretty sad cause i was excited...but also ok with it..cause i was dead beat and didnt wanna go up there looking like a zombie and i left my fav shirt at my moms and wasnt going to be able to wear it..and i still wont be able too lol..

And he told me this morning that we will be leaving for AR sooner then we thought too..We were going to go down there the 5th-7th of sept to drop my stuff off but now we are leaving the 29th! :( I am so going to miss all my friends..but i will most likely come back down before Feb to see karl while he is here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment